Monday, August 18, 2014

Tip of My Tongue

I have decided to just make up words and let the listener figure out my meaning. I am damn tired of having words at the tip of my tongue and be unable to think of them. I will make up names for the same reason. I will pronounce all this confidently so no one will question me.
A sentence like "There is no plausible reason for her to act that way." becomes There is no bobile reason etc..."
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers are my favorite band can easily become Hubert Flinkwaller and the Bonebreakers.
You know, sometimes I'll run the tip of my tongue over my teeth and pretend it is Napoleon inspecting the troops. If there is a tooth missing I will attack my gum with said tip and pretend Napoleon is having a snit fit.
Hey, I have time on my hands and a restless tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment