Monday, April 20, 2015

Inflatable Expectations

People tell me I'm cheap, but I call it being thrifty.  I ordered an inflatable doll online for $59.95, a damn good price. Warren's Inflatable Companions.
I asked for the Lauren Bacall model and when it arrived I was a bit dissapointed. It looked more like Marlene Dietrich, who never did much for me.
I am used to pumping up my air mattress, but this was so much more exciting.
Well, to make a long story short, Lauren/Marlene suffered a slow leak in the left hip after our first passionate session. No amount of masking tape could solve the problem. It was still under warranty, but even in a slightly damaged condition she was still good company, someone to discuss my thoughts on Hillary Clinton with.
Plus, we could still cuddle.
I'm considering doing diligent research before ordering any more. I'll probably ask for the Wendy Williams model.

No comments:

Post a Comment