Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cork

I got a 60% off coupon from Michaels and circled the store three times trying to choose something to buy. I had enough canvas, brushes and paints. I tried creating from air dried clay, but everything turned out looking like a brown lump. I don't do crafts. I could have bought a pen and ink set and fooled with cligraphy, but my hand is no longer so steady.
So I finally bought a set of four rectangular cork tiles, which one can use to pin important reminders to. Except my life is so uneventful I have nothing to pin. I thought of going door to door in my condos and askif I could pin their reminders onto my cork. That sounds vaguely salcious and the last thing I need is the condo board meeting to decide what to do with me.
So I sit here smelling my cork tile. Someone should create a cork aftershave fragrance. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment