Sunday, November 20, 2016

New Tub

I just had a new tub and surround installed and it looks great. Except the chrome shower rod keeps sliding off when I attach the curtain and liner.
I squeezed and squeezed and twisted that thing to no avail. Finally I replaced it with my old brown rod, which stayed up, but doesn't match my chrome fixtures and grab bar. Yes, I need a grab bar so I don't fall. Women might think real men don't use a grab bar. Men think if he had my equipment he wouldn't need a grab bar.
I had to wait 24 hours before showering after they installed the pieces. I didn't go to the gym, so I don't smell too bad. Although that's something for another to judge. The rod better stay up tomorrow or I'm not making any more payments. But I love that grab bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment