Saturday, November 30, 2013

Falling in Love With Love

It's much easier falling in love with passion than with love. No promises or commitment. Quick, sloppy, foolish, with lots of saliva. No maturity needed. Love requires selflessness, wisdom, compromise, perspective. Phooey! Sounds like work.
I loved my parents, but I am passionate about butternut squash soup. I love the feeling of sunlight on my skin, but am passionate over dabbing spurts of sugar free pancake syrup on strategic spots.
I love and respect professionals in whatever field, but nothing can match the excitement of doing the rumba alone in my rom after a tough day of making decisions.
If I had bigger forearms I'd roll up my sleeves more. If Romney had done that he might have won. Just a private thought I'm sharing with readers I respect, maybe even love, but, sadly, will never be passionate about. It's me, not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment