Saturday, February 2, 2019

Shake It Up

Things are stagnant, Marion told her husband, Eddie.Why, he said. I feel like we're in a rut, she replied. We've become predictable. Let's make love right here in the kitchen on the floor.
Now? I'm reading the paper.
Get up and drop trou, fella.
She lay on the kitchen floor and pullred up her dress. And do not channel Dick Cheney.
But that's my go to seducer. That means you can't do Sandra Bullock.
I'm going to be Amy Schumer.
I can't perform if you're her. I need Scarlett Johansson.
I'll do her, but you must come up with someone special.
Eddie mounted her, knowing the pressure was on. He closed his eyes and took a breath.
Alright, alright, alright, he repeated in a drawl.
Oh, Eddie. You did Mathew. If only you had beard stubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment