Sunday, February 17, 2019

Spots

People told me a spot on my kitchen cabinet meant new cabinets. Nonsense, I thought. I grabbed my $1.99 all purpose cleaner and a couple of sprays later the spot was history.
I'm good dealing with spots. Walls, ceilings, furniture, floor, I'm all over anything spotty. Stains on clothing are a separate issue. My nemesis. Bleach helps minimally. I scrub and scrub to no avail. If somene points to my stain, I tell them I put it there purposely. A fashion statement.
At the Botanical Gardens I use an extension tube on my spray can to eliminate spots from turtle shells. Not to mention spots on flowers that annoy me.
When I see a bald man I have to determine whether the spots are freckles or dirt. Most times I attack with the spray. Usually I'm right. I've only been arrested five times for miscalculating. This is how I met my friend Carl. We sprayed each other's skulls, wiped them down, then went for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment