Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bird Watching

I just assumed Milton liked birds. We had many conversations about them through the years.  So I brought him to my bird watchers group. There we were 26 of us hiding in the bushes, training binoculars.Several of the leaders made bird calls, trying to attract the creatures.
Right then I realized Milton might have some issues. He stood and began making walrus sounds. Frightened every bird within a three mile radius.We pinned him to the ground and stuffed a scarf in his mouth. They rolled him down a hill into a ravine. I had to carry him back to the car.
Turns out he had a bad experience with a walrus at an aquarium as a child and it stayed with him. He revealed women were aroused when he did full out walrus during intimacy.
I'm thinking of going that route.

No comments:

Post a Comment