Friday, July 17, 2015

Card Table

I destroyed my old kitchen table, which I've had for eons. It was shaky and too big for my kitchen. I replaced it with a card table. It's lower than the one it replaced, back, square, with four folding chairs. Folding chairs are so easy to operate.If someone says why a card table, I will deny its essence and claim it's a kitchen table.
I also got rid of my computer chair, which I used in the kitchen. It rolled between fridge, sink and shelves. I'll miss the excitement.
I also bought laminate floor covering with underlay, which you must have for support.
I continued upgrading my condo by removing my sliding doors in the shower. Tragically, one frame ripped off four wall tiles. I tried gluing them back on. Now I've taped them. I just hope the tape is waterproof.
What can I say? I'm on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment