Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bored Ghost

My ghost is bored with me. I used to scream like a little girl, but that was then. I've gotten used to it. It appears as a Chinese warrior around the time of Genghis Khan. It mumbles in Chinese, which means I do a lot of shrugging. It doesn't grasp phone apps.
Sometimes it stands in front of the TV just for spite. It's like living with an angry spouse.
This one cannot move big objects. Instead, it focuses on toothpicks and thumb tacks. I'm just as bored with it as it is with me. It bumps into furniture and once got caught in my ceiling fan.
I tried to convince it to haunt Eloise Farrell down the block, but unsuccessfully. She keeps asking me for lifts to the store. Annoying woman.
My ghost is moaning. It claims it has hemorrhoids. I may clear out for Sarasota, supposedly a ghost free zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment