Saturday, July 4, 2015

Closet Space

I must reorganize my closet. The Milch's, a family of four who lost their home during the housing crisis, have a legitimate complaint about space limitations. In my defense, I'm only charging $150 a month and got rid of several suits and a raincoat to open up more space. Marge, who was priced out of her apartment with a rent increase, is in my spare bedroom adjacent to the closet. $75 a monthly for her. She complains about the noise coming from the closet as the kids fight over nothing. I tried opening the windows to bring in more fresh air, but she says she gets a chill at night.
I let them all watch my second TV and even got them their own toothbrushes. Of course they must share a bathroom upstairs with Al, who lost his condo in an underwater mortgage and now sleeps in the tub. I stay out of their arguments as long as they pay the rent.
I have room on my couch for one more in case you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment