Monday, July 13, 2015

Organized Chaos

I'm trying to organize all my writing, a massive undertaking. My ninth book is coming out soon and there are five more in the flash fiction series. I fear I will somehow lose track of which story appeared where. I do not  want the same story in two different books. My readership will feel cheated.Distraught.
So many similar titles. What was I thinking? Of course the solution is placing each genre in a separate file. My nephew set it up for me and all I have to do is drag them over.
On the one hand, I'm proud of my prolific output. On the other, It makes me wonder what else I've been doing in my life. Some of these stories I don't evn remember creating. Add in almost 1000 blog posts--man, I need to get out more.
Seriously, I keep pushing fellow writers to finish their project and move on. Needless to say, I'm not popular with other scribblers.
By the end of the month, Aghast will be out there competing with Harper Lee and her new book. I do not feel competitive. In fact, I think she's kind of hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment