Sunday, December 8, 2013

Libido

I am a divorced 45 year old woman who is horny. I needed to do something about this quick. So I found Studs Unlimited on the Internet, checked out the website and the rates. The building had three floors. The first floor consisted of young studs. Too expensive for my budget. Second floor was slightly paunchy middle aged men. Still just a bit over my spending limit. The third floor only listed a price--$35 all night. That I could afford.
I drove to the place in a deserted area of town near some warehouses. I was let in by a genteel man in a freshly pressed three piece suit. He looked about fifty. When I told him I wanted the third floor deal he swallowed and stated no one had ever chanced the third floor. I replied I was adventurous and the price was right. A few of the young studs looked at me admiringly. One nodded and gave me the thumbs up.
I paid and began climbing. One middle aged guy stuck his head out the door on the second floor. He was in his underwear, with a garter belt. I shook my head and pointed up. He seemed disappointed.
Finally I reached my destination and carefully opened the door. It was brightly lit. A TV showing Wheel of Fortune occupied one corner. Seated in six wheelchairs facing it were six of the oldest men I'd ever seen. They snored, coughed, honked and wheezed in symphonic unison. Spittle and mucus ran down their chins. It smelled like a skunk convention.
But I was horny. I picked the one on the far left, who looked a bit cleaner, stripped myself naked, straddled him and slapped the bastard awake. I had paid for all six all damn night and I was about to get my money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment