Saturday, December 28, 2013

Night Wondering

Will I dream about being unable to finish my mail route on time seven years after retirement?
Why aren't certain women I knew on Facebook so I can see who they married?
Will strangers I've exchanged bits of conversation with wonder whatever happened to me?
Will all my body parts still work in the morning?
Will there be a blizzard or an explosion in the morning?
Should I break down and get a pet?
What happens if words fail me and I must end my blog?
How long before restless leg syndrome hits me and who is going to care?
How many Coscos can fit on Antarctica?
Why don't people argue with me anymore?
If I rolled over onto my stomach and pretended to be a swimming manatee would I fall asleep?
Which frozen dinner will I heat up for supper?
Why don't folk singers write about fog?
Should I be spending so much time alone with my dead bolt?
Can the woman upstairs hear my bed squeak?

No comments:

Post a Comment