Sunday, January 28, 2018

Bocci Ball Bonding

My bocci ball team has bonded like no one's business. When we're not playing we are discussing strategy, technique, equipment, weather conditions. We are fierce competitors. I pity you if you've never experienced the tactile poetry of bocci.
Recently, something cataclysmic disrupted the entire fabric of our sport. One man with such skill and grace has stepped forward to dominate competitions.  Crowds gather to watch him. TV stations want to broadcast our sport.
Who knew Chris Christie, former Governor of NJ was a bocci ball master?
Once, he lost his balance on a follow through and fell. It took five of us to get him to his feet. We are birds ofa feather who stick together.
I turned my back and the bastard ate my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment