Monday, January 8, 2018

Coward Strategy

I haven't chimed in on all this Me Too sexual harassment revelations because frankly I'm a coward. I don't want angry responses no matter what side I take.
I feel I should be respected for my consistent cowardice. I don't go looking for issues to ignore, but when they occur I am at the forefront keeping my mouth shut.
Let others go at it tooth and nail. Who needs the aggravation? Did people jump in and take my side when I was ridiculed for wearing skinny jeans which cut off circulation to my brain, causing me to stream Hangover 3.
No, I will treat all women with respect unless one comes at me with a ball pin hammer. If they resort to punching, take the beat down and wait until her arms get tired. Then walk away.
However, if Oprah runs in 2020 I will put all my influence at her disposal. I'll even join Jenny Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment