Sunday, January 28, 2018

Cloning Myself

I attempted to clone myself. You ask why. I say why not? My clone could fulfill all my public speaking engagements while I stay home and think of goofy stuff.
I read Cloning for Dummies three times. I took a sample of my DNA from a tongue swab and left it on a plate with temperature at 106 degrees for three days.
Three weeks later I came downstairs for breakfast and there it was sitting at the table, looking very pale, without facial hair.
I asked if it wanted coffee and it responded in French. It had a wart on its cheek. I do not. Every ten sec onds it honked.
I would not check the size of its equipment--that would be creepy.
So I locked it in the closet, or I tried to, but it overpowered me. Now I am locked in my own closet.
I am not ready to admit this was a failure.
Until it tries to dance and fails. I am quite the dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment