Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dream New Dreams

I need new dreams. The dream of rolling down a hill naked into a vat of chili has served its purpose. Being scratched by the Olsen twins in intimate places is almost inappropriate. Living alone in a cave impractical, even for a dream.
I thought about paying others for their dreams, but that is unethical and cowardly. I do believe at least one dream should involve wearing Lycra.
The worst is having snatches of a dream that never seem complete, sort of like the Carter Administration. I wonder what professional pole dancers dream. Regardless, I must set aside time to formulate a new set of them. There is just too much time to think during the day, especially with an election coming up. A sense of staleness has been setting in as I daydream. For a long time I wanted to experience astronaut dreams, but the space program seems to have run out of money.
As a last resort I'll force myself to head to the Amalgamated Dream Distributors local office. That's where one can pick up some pawned dreams, brought in by desperate folks in exchange for a bag of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment