Thursday, October 4, 2012

Joestock

I have decided to file a public offering for Joestock. I believe I have strong growth potential and would be an excellent investment for those dabbling in the market.
I write, paint and photograph. I keep myself in good shape, have a nice smile. I'm working on my handshake. People seem to like me. I have friends who will vouch for my potential.
I plan to widen my interests, travel more. I am certainly well read. Ask anyone. I'm constantly creating new goals, becoming a more complete person. I feel I am reaching my peak. I also create a fair amount of gas, which is a prime commodity.
You could do a lot worse than putting your faith in me. Dividend checks are almost guaranteed. My initial offering is a ridiculously low $22.99 a share. Get in on the ground floor and watch your investment grow. Speed dial your broker. Joestock will get you that summer house in Cape Cod. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment