Thursday, October 25, 2012

Points

Citi Bank tells me I have 319 points that will expire at the end of the year. I didn't even realize I was accumulating them. I try to get on my account but don't remember the password. I want to call them but maybe they won't speak to me unless I know my damn password.
What could I get for those 319 points? People tell me I need more plants in my condo. Actually I have no plants because that means responsibility and I've had enough of that. Old age should be synonymous with irresponsibility and slacking off.
Maybe I could buy holiday presents, except I've already done that back in August when I had some extra money. I don't have excess cash now because I published my second book, Plowed In-More Switchblade Stories and used money to do that. It's a good book, everyone who's read it shouts kudos. Mybe I can barter my 319 points and let Citi Bank take some books. Do bankers read?
I don't want to lose those points. I'm not even sure which Citi card they belong to. Pressure, more pressure. And now Optimum wants me to upgrade to new e-mail when I've gotten used to Classic e-mail. Why can't we go back to baseball cards and marbles?

No comments:

Post a Comment