Saturday, December 6, 2014

Playing Cards

Laura was bluffing. No way she could beat my hand. I threw down my cards and smiled. Damn. Woman had a full house.
I stood and removed my undershirt. I was down to my skivvies. She was fully dressed. I hadn't won a single hand.
Too bad, she snickered. Want to quit?
Her eyes dropped to my impressive package filling my tighty whities.
I gave her my Antonio Banderas glower. If I stop now, I whispered, we both know you will come away unhappy and unsatisfied. She slowly licked her lips and smiled salaciously. Let's get this party started, big boy. I sat down. As she began dealing, the door opened and footsteps in the hall followed.
Mom, dad, I'm home!
Laura yelped, I gasped.
We forgot the kids had a half day.
Don't come in here, Billy! Mommy and daddy are busy. Go make hot chocolate.
I fumbled with my pants. Simple physics. Trying to fit a big package into a small space is always a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment