Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rudolf

There was a knock on the door, interrupting Mrs. Claus's baking. When she opened it she found Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer accompanied by a dapper man holding a briefcase.
My name is Ari Goldstein from Finley & Goldstein theatrical agency. I represent Rudolf. We would like to give Santa first option on signing my client to a multi-year deal. Afterall, he did save Christmas.
But he's just one of many reindder, she protested.
Oh contra ire. Rudolf is now a brand that can upgrade your entire operation..
She shook her head. Santa is upstairs sleeping. I can't make decisions without him. Come inside and have some cookies.
Certainly, but I believe at the moment Rudy has to relieve himself.
Oh my. Will he make a mess?
Maybe. But look at the up side. Frozen Rudy crap will explode the Internet. That is but a small example of what you are  sitting on. This reindeer is gold. Got any oatmeal raisin?

No comments:

Post a Comment