Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Staples Rewards

I swear, this is an actual Staples read out from a receipt. I did not change a word.

"Starting 3/15/13, there will be a change to your ink recycling benefit. You will receive $2 back in rewards for each ink or toner cartridge recycled, up to your normal ink recycling limits, if you have spent at least $30 on ink and/or toner purchases made on the date of recycling are calculated toward minimum purchase requirement. Minimum purchase requirement net of coupons, taxes, and shipping charges. We will recycle additional cartridges, but rewards will only be used for 10 per calendar month per Base or Plus customer and 20 per calendar for Premier customer."

First, how do I know whether I'm a Base, Plus or Premier customer?
Second, where can I get the same drugs as the person who wrote this?
I am now afraid to enter Staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment