Saturday, May 11, 2013

Leaving

I say goodbye to everything and everyone. Leaving without saying goodbye is unpardonable. I may have to sadly say goodbye to the Coney Island Mermaid Parade if they can't raise another $75000 to offset Sandy's damage. No better way to greet the summer than transvestite mermaids.
I bid farewell to bodily waste, pus, dandruff, hair, germs. They were once part of me and each had a purpose.
I am ambivalent about lint. I may just wave as I remove it and flick it away.
I have been saying goodbye to people for many years. I usually wait until they really start to annoy me. It's always face to face with plenty of eye contact. Sometimes breaking off a relationship is a step toward a healthy self image. I allow three ass wipe comments directed at me before I say good bye. For the record, I am only occasionally an ass wipe.
Now I have to say so long to some nail clippings. I believe I spot some of my old dandruff on you. Tell them I said hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment