Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Cloud in My Head

Why did I park here? Who is that woman in the back seat in tutu and ballet slippers? Did I kidnap a dancer? She snores like a wart hog. I remember the party and Adele mixed some stuff in her blender and we all had several glasses. Then I blacked out.
I never trusted Adele.
I remember hugging a lot of people and slow dancing with a woman in a corset. I believe Enya was playing in the back round. Everything was in slow motion. Someone flushed a toilet and it sounded like a waterfall. It smelled like a garden of cinnamon.
I have to wake this woman up and find out what dance company she belongs to. If it's American Ballet Company I might be able to stay out of jail. But if she's Russian I am in deep doo doo.
Whose vomit is this on the passenger seat?

No comments:

Post a Comment