Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Roadkill APP

The Roadkill APP changed my life. I was distraught after employing the Abigail APP, which traced every woman with that name over a 50 mile radius. I followed up several times, only to have these ladies activate their stalker APP. I always thought I'd marry an Abigail and I was crushed.
My Roadkill APP is a map showing the location of recent roadkill over a 75 mile radius. Some are so recent their bodies steam in the night air. I hop in my car and drive miles to photograph them before highway workers scoop them up. I do this for our children, who may never see certain endangered species.
Some call this obsessive. Nonsense. Dodging between speeding vehicles on the NY Thruway to photograph a squashed muskrat is what I live for now. I notice more folks are tuned into this activity. I now find packs of photogs at roadkill events. It may be time to move on.
My Life Coach APP is intriguing. With so much unemployment, being a Life Coach is a sensible option. I thought of using one to give my life more direction. Interestingly, both APPS came together when, on a side road in Sussex County, a hiking Life Coach was run down by a tractor. Only one person was there to document it. I see possibilities in this area. At least until I can somehow locate a friendly Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment