Friday, July 22, 2016

Drippping with Condescension

My theory of where the Easter Island statues came from is quite logical. At parties, people gather around listening. If the questions are intelligent, I'll respond. If they struggle to grasp the complexities of my thoughts I tend to adapt a condescending attitude.
I joined a Meet Up group--People with Complicated Theories No One Wants to Hear. I admit one fellow's theory of why there are 148 different cheeses baffled me. He became condescending, which was not pleasant.
Art critics are word sadists. Worse than film critics. You read them and everything inside your head clogs up. At least my theories are accessible if you use the brain God gave you. I have a theory about God I will share someday. Being brilliant is torture. Now I know how Oscar Wilde felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment