Sunday, July 24, 2016

Orchid Hunting

I hunt down orchids. Travel the world determined to find these precious flowers and secure them for my own personal pleasure.
Orchids are deceptive. They disguise themselves as stink weed. They move fast and know the best hiding places. I ask around, pay good money for information. The orchid underground is extensive and complex. Older orchids will provide safe houses for the young ones. It only makes me bolder.
I am not a bad person. Every type of orchid is beautiful. I must possess that beauty. There is no challenge hunting tulips or peonies. Roses offer themselves up without a fight.
There are secret orchid colonies in Belgium, protected by the government, given 24 hour guards. But guards can by bribed. I have an extensive stash of relish and honey mustard. These guards are not well fed. Do the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment