Friday, July 29, 2016

The Dog Upstairs

The dog upstairs that was driving me nuts appears to be gone. Every move I made, it barked. Sometimes it ran downstairs as I was trying to put the key in my door. Luckily it couldn't break through because it is small and ugly. The few times it has run at me outdoors I have stood my ground. After a few barks, it toddled past me to sniff something. Hypocrite.
It really drives me nuts at night when it hears the slightest creak as I walk across my living room or open a storage door. If I cough or sneeze, that also sets it off. Opening the blinds is another trigger.
But it has been almost a day without any barking. Maybe its owners took it on vacation. Maybe it had a heart attack or stroked out. Not that I'm hoping. Ah, the quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment