Sunday, July 31, 2016

Raw Hemp

I am the king of raw hemp. Packets were given to me at an Earth Day festival and I have been sprinkling it on my food ever since. It is a good source of protein, which will help me build the ripped body I deserve. You can put it on cereal, soup, veggies, meat, fish, desserts, yogurt, ice cream, on and on.
I get my hemp fix at The Vitamin Shoppe, where people in black shirts are only too eager to help you. I love browsing among the Super Foods like hemp.
I stay away from the body builder section with huge canisters of whey. I tried making a whey shake and it tasted like ten year old chalk.
While I'm there, I pick up a bottle of Rosemary gel tabs, which is supposed to help my memory and maintain clear thinking. You must admit, all my blogs are well thought out and logical.
Sometimes, when I'm bored, I sprinkle the hemp on my forearm and lick it off. It's much healthier than whipped cream. Rosemary insures I don't forget stocking up on raw hemp.

No comments:

Post a Comment