Thursday, January 17, 2013

Endorsed

People keep endorsing me for skills and talents on Linked In. I don't know what that means. If someone reads these endorsements will they contact me demanding assistance? I don't need this extra pressure.
What skills am I supposed to possess?
I make breakfast, tie my shoes, make out bills, read the paper and write goofy stuff. Will sexually adventurous women have certain expectations? And how am I supposed to respond to these recommendations? I guess  I should reciprocate and endorse them, except I don't know what they do well other than stay online for hours.
Linked In is focused on people looking for work, professional people. I'm retired and the only reason I'm on there is to promote my books. But if the members are all jobless how are they going to buy my book? My profile isn't all that impressive anyway. I have a sneaky suspicion that those who endorse me are looking for a free meal or a lap dance.
Look, for twenty bucks I'll endorse you, no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment