Monday, January 21, 2013

Rashes

It's been way too long between rashes. I miss my rashes. They would just appear one day and then mysteriously vanish. I was fascinated by their variety--size, shape color, smell, and especially location.
I made a diagram of my body, front and back. Astounding that I'm still breathing. I spent far too much time scratching and sniffing them. I probably could have been a CEO by now.
The saddest aspect of being a rash magnet is when they leave it's like losing an old friend. Each is unique and once it's gone, it's similar to the death of an endangered species.
I've been to numerous Personal Rash conventions, conferences and symposiums to compare notes. We are liberal minded and have no problem with a hall full of people with their pants down pointing at each other's discolorations. All in the name of medical science.
I have a parrot that doesn't grasp my interest in this. When I periodically examine it for rashes it squawks like an old woman.
Two years without a rash. Now every time I get an itch my hopes soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment