Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blinking Phone

My Samsung cell has been blinking at me for weeks. The entire keyboard flashing, with a combination of numbers and letters on the screen that bears no resemblance to anything. Am I being contacted by aliens? I called AT&T and was told someone else made this complaint. So there is one other person in the world experiencing this phenomenon. We may well be the chosen ones.
They promised to send me a free replacement, a much more expensive phone. That was a month ago. Then Sandy hit and mail was delayed. I made a followup call and was told they would try to speed up the process. So far, no phone.
Sometimes my old one will actually work for a day, teasing me. The aliens are displaying complete control over my communications.What do they want from me? Did they actually intercept my call and pretend to be phone representatives? Should I visit an outlet store in Hoboken and have them look at the strange occurrence with my Samsung? What if the entire corporation has been taken over by aliens in human form and are toying with me? I wish I knew the identity of the other person inflicted with this phone madness. And what is the meaning of that message flashing across the top? I wish Stanley Kubrick were alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment