Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Coconut Kid

I was turned on to coconut spread on toast and there is no reason to leave the house anymore. Plus, I have a bag of coconut flakes which I will sprinkle on my cereal. I was shown a book about the miracle of coconut. It can heal, sooth, calm inflammation, give me younger skin and stronger hair. Can it get me a date with Carly Kloss?
I was also told about Tumeris, a spice that also combats inflammation, which can cause lots of health problems by itself. But I went to three stores and they were out. People have been secretly hoarding this spice in my opinion. I don't just want good health. I want to outlive all my readers.
The point is you have to pay attention when those who know about nutrition wish to share that knowledge. Especially if they look better than you. Whole Foods is quite fascinating. The average educational level of its customers is Masters Degree. Everyone is extremely polite and serious. These are people who are quietly changing the world with their food choices and they know it. Nevertheless, peanut butter is about $2 less at Walmart. And you can grab a Subway sandwich after shopping there.
Hey, I only have a BA.

No comments:

Post a Comment