Sunday, February 16, 2014

Goosebumps

I get goosebumps when I look at a bowl of nachos. It reminds me of Esmirella, a sensual Mexican woman I couldn't get enough of. My goosebumps during lovemaking were so pronounced she would lose her grip and fall off me.
I approach nachos with tenderness. I gently take a single chip and hold it between thumb and index finger. I carefully place it on my eager tongue. It is said nachos cannot be consumed without a severe crunching noise. I disagree. If one moves the chip around the palate and lets saliva do its work, the chip will soften, much like a woman, and noiselessly leave the mouth and slide down the esophagus.
This technique means consuming the entire bowl will take longer. But envisioning Esmirella with each delectable nacho is all I need to add sensuality to my snack.
I believe I will post my goosebumps on You Tube for documentation purposes, and perhaps to engender jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment