Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm Suing

I'm Suing...
my insurance agent for selling me a hair loss prevention policy
Lois, who blew in my ear on a date, causing permanent cochlear damage
Marcie for convincing me to babysit her two demons who drugged my seltzer, locked me in the closet and then watched the Telemundo channel all night
Richard for posting a webnar on cooking buffalo meat, which I followed closely, only to have my dinner guests begin stomping the floor and charge into each other afterwards
Keith for dozing off as I explained my creative process
Virginia for advising me to wear as much plaid as possible, making me a babe magnet
Jenny for dislocating my hip during a leg wrestling match at a western themed bar
Steve for no longer laughing at everything I say or write



No comments:

Post a Comment