Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Reinvention

For as long as I can remember, strangers have told me I have the potential to be a top male underwear model. I wasn't crazy about my job designing outdoor gazebos. One day I looked in the mirror and asked myself, is this what my life is about?
Before I could stop myself, I had stripped down to my tighty whities, and it was obvious they were right. Except I didn't know how to pose. So I did a Google search for male underwear posing instruction and found just one hit, a guy by the name of  Reinsdorf. He was pretty corpulent, but knew his stuff and within a month I felt confident enough to find an agent.
Her name was Brunhilda and her photo was intimidating. She looked like a logger. I made my first appointment and decided to wear boxers in case this amazon loses control and tries to pin me to a wall. I can run away faster in boxers.
Pretty soon it's goodbye gazebos, hello billboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment