Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Network

I don't know where I'd be without my network. Hunting nuts is a difficult occupation, but I have no choice. I'm a squirrel.
My parents gave me little guidance other than telling me pine cones and weasel crap were not nuts. They also said beware of humans, who trap us, attach tiny headphones and play bad Bob Dylan loud. Things were tough until I attended a convention in another forest and learned the secrets of nut discovery and the proper digging technique, as well as how to store many more in my cheeks.
I highly recommend networking. I ran across some poor beaver trying to build a porch deck without proper guidance. Sad. It's one thing to construct a dam, but you have to move beyond the mundane.
Pardon me while I crunch this acorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment