Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Crushed It

Suddenly 'crushed it' has become the new hip term. When did this happen and why weren't seniors informed? I was finally used to going green and now I have to incorporate this new tag in my daily discourse.
I can't imagine Ian McKlellen auditioning for King Lear and telling friends he crushed it. It's all I hear now.
I shopped for blueberries and crushed it.
I wore my new suede jacket and crushed it.
I baked an apple pie and crushed it.
I jogged around the block and crushed it.
I read the entire Sunday Times and crushed it.
I argued with a meter maid and crushed it.
I went to Confession and crushed it. Jesus really does love me.
I cut my toenails and crushed it.
I rotated my own tires and crushed it.
I listened to Keith Urban and crushed it.
I did the Rosary and crushed it.
I had a bowel movement today and absolutely crushed it. Ask anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment