Friday, August 14, 2015

Flat Stomach

I love my new flat stomach. True, I lost ten pounds after surgery, but flat is flat. I can see my feet. I don't have to suck in anything.
I am determined to keep it flat by exercising, imaging flatness, skipping ice cream, chips, pastry, some pasta. I will meditate about destroying fat cells. Only one avocado per week. No hummus for the foreseeable future. I will stare down my refrigerator and not hide food in other rooms. remind myself thin people live longer and get more sex. Can run faster, have better bowel movements, display only one chin.
I believe Bloated Belly Syndrome has held me back professionally and socially. I can finally tuck in my pants.
Plus, my chest looks more impressive. I might even go shirtless on really hot days. First I'll have to shave it. Don't want to frighten kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment