Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Rogue French Fry

Today I went to Burger King and found a rogue French fry in my hash browns. Perhaps it was working undercover, spying on the hash contingent. Maybe it was the result of a cross potato coupling. Who knows what goes on back there among the frying section?
The dominant French fry gene caused its appearance to be that, rather than half fry, half hash. Was it accepted during its short time frame in the hash brown pouch.? Should I have eaten it last, searched for any signs of physical abuse? Hash browns can be a cruel, clannish sort.
I thought about getting my camera and taking a picture and possibly making a formal complaint, maybe getting a free meal. But by the time I got back from my car I'm sure someone would have swiped my half finished coffee. Which reminds me I'd better closely check my java. No telling what might have sneaked in there. A stray packet of ketchup or a strand of relish. What a world.

No comments:

Post a Comment