Saturday, August 29, 2015

Tropical Complaint

My name is Erica. I am a tropical storm. Or at least I was until some unknown person or persons designated me a tropical depression, which is notch lower.
Who decides these things? I'm not into mindless destruction, but if that's what it takes to get respect. so be it. Isn't wind and rain enough? I pissed gallons of water, flooded out entire highways, blew over really big trees, tents, signs and small dogs. Maybe the tenth anniversary of Katrina has eclipsed my power.
I'm not taking this demotion quietly. If you live in Florida I suggest you get all your shopping done before dark. I'm revving up and this time there will be no mercy. I'll go for the roofs first and work down. Hope you can swim.
Tropical depression my butt. I don't feel the least bit sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment