Friday, August 28, 2015

The Saw

I needed plywood cut for my kitchen floor. I went to two Home Depot outlets, but their saw machine was broke. They didn't tell me that when I got checked out. I wound up having to push the skid with the plywood across the entire store to the Return section. Of course there was a line. I got nothing accomplished.
I found a Lowe's out on the highway that had a working saw. The employee told me to wait in the back after I got checked out. I waited ten minutes for him to show, grinding my teeth. Finally I walked back to the front where he was on the phone laughing with someone. Probably joking about the idiot customer waiting to get his plywood cut.
I did eventually get it done. On the way home my check engine light went on. At this point I don't know what's wrong because my mechanic didn't get to it.
I went for a long walk tonight to Burger King where I had coffee, apple pie and read 60 pages in my book.
Someday I'm going to get things under control. I really believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment