Saturday, August 15, 2015

Wake Up Call

This country has gotten a wake up call with Trump leading in the polls. No, I can't discuss politics. I get nauseous.
Boy, that Jenner has given us a wake up about transgender people. Except ratings for the reality show have tanked, so who cares?
That terrible explosion in the chemical factory in China has certainly provided a wake up call about the danger of toxic substances stored near population centers. Except all China has is cities full of people.
Let me think. The plethora of homeless during the DeBlasio era has opened our eyes about weak policies. Wait. I don't live in NYC, so what do I care?
Geno Smith getting punched in the jaw by his own teammate--hold it. I'm a Giants fan.
Yes, here it is. My diagnosis of a dropped bladder is a personal wake up call to prepare myself for assisted living. This means I have to be nice to everyone or no one will come and visit.
I've always valued your insights, reader/ And you dress stylishly.

No comments:

Post a Comment