Friday, August 21, 2015

Sports Authority

Now I have a plastic discount card from these people for my key ring. That makes 15 of these things, each representing a different store. I'm having trouble finding my door keys because of plastic swarm. If you have bladder problems it only makes things worse.
I'll have to eliminate at least a couple of tags. Big Lots? I hardly go there, but I like the design. A&P seems to be going out of business, but tossing that one would be UnAmerican. I will never relinquish my AC Moore tag.  Stop and Shop is a possibility. Their prices are higher and the cashiers snooty.
Panera must stay-I could have rewards I'm not aware of. And the color scheme is very soothing.
Pathmark gave up on this sort of thing. Just scan away and hope there are discounts imbedded. I wish doctors had the same thing. Swipe at each visit, get a free digital exam for ten visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment