Saturday, August 1, 2015

Prostate Hell

Well, he warned me two years ago I was retaining too much urine in the bladder. My doctor suggested green light laser surgery and I kept putting it off. Peeing became harder, the urge continuous. Finally one night I could not get a single drop out. Went to Internet. That is a medical emergency. Got myself to hospital at 330 am. Many tests. Wound up with a painful tube up there and a bag on my leg.
Spent six excruciating days and nights in periodic agony with a leaking bag and burning sensation. Operation went well, but developed a blood clot afterwards in recovery. Dr. resolved it. Still have a tube stuck in there until follow up visit. Still burns when I go. Lots of blood came out first. Heavy duty pain killers help.
No punchline here. Hope this solves problem. Must drink water!

No comments:

Post a Comment