Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hole in Pocket

People are busy. Stitching isn't what it used to be. Put two and two together. Voila, a new business--Hole Alert. People only discover they have a hole in their pocket after stuff has slid out. My concept is to simply circulate among the masses, thrusting my hand into their pockets searching for holes. For each one found, I get $1.
I am trustworthy and good at what I do. They call me The Hole Whisperer. Some clients want me to keep my hand in their pocket. There is a surcharge for that.
Lately I notice copycats, streets full of strangers checking people's pockets. I am the genuine article. Before they eliminated tokens I was clearing $800 a week. I do have to keep my nails trimmed to prevent creating holes myself. That would be unethical.
I have a sense about these things and I sense you have a hole in your pocket. Wait! Don't run off. I am a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment