Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My little Dramas

I don't like the way you're looking at me. Did you just say something? Leave my name out of it. I know what I heard and I heard my name mentioned.
Don't squeeze me, alright, I need my space. You know I have boundaries. I sense you're trespassing. Why did you grab for that apple, that particular apple? I told you I clearly had my eye on that piece of fruit. It's called imposing your will on me.
You had all those empty seats. Why did you plant yourself right next to me? Are you bringing that stuff up again? That is old news. I see judgment in your expression. Don't tell me I didn't come to a complete stop. Who's driving here? I know exactly where the place is. And this time I do the ordering. You usurp my independence and take control, knowing I hate lentil soup.
You said it was your idea. I was the one who thought of it and I trusted you. You sucked up all the adoration from our group while I was looked upon as the slacker.
I gave you three choices where to put your tongue. Do not push for four. Shut the damn light. Because it's on your side of the bed. Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment