Saturday, April 7, 2012

From Scratch

I've got 500 pounds of clay and a sudden desire for a family. God created man with just 100 pounds of clay, but mine is air drying clay, so I have to work fast.
I will mold a 13 year old boy I can play catch with, an eight year old girl too young for boys but old enough to make me a sandwich.
A mother in law who is small and quiet. A terrier who barks at my mother in law.
My wife will be well proportioned, strong yet pliable, smart enough to share intelligent discourse and still spoon at night.
I'm guessing at least three hours to mold her butt. I'm very particular. Dimensions have to be just right. Because once the clay hardens I'm stuck with what I have. If one cheek is larger than the other, that would be untenable.
If there's any left over I may create a neighbor, someone handy who can unclog things and fix whatever is broken.
I may not enough energy for a clay toddler. I'll play it conservative. Working from scratch is the only way I can guarantee quality. Must sign off. I think my clay's already drying in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment