Friday, April 6, 2012

On the Test

Is this going to be on the test, Miss Figgins? Because I was out sick that one day you covered sharks and I got no notes. No one lets me copy theirs because of what happened in the lunch room, which I'm sure you heard about and it wasn't my fault. What about the stuff on dunes? Is that on the test? I don't really understand the purpose of dunes. I pay close attention. I have pages of notes. Sometimes I'm the only one writing. Can you at least tell me what WON'T be on the test? My parents said I had to do better than my last test or they'll take away my I-Pod. I've seen you with yours, Miss Figgins, so you know how terrible that would be. I mean we just HAD a test two weeks ago and here we are faced with another one. History is my best subject. Mr. Burns always lets us know what's going to be on his tests so we know what to study. Yes, you said everything is important, but look at all these notes. How can I remember all this stuff? No offense, but I didn't want to be here. I was forced to take this class. I doubt I'm even going to college, unless I become a nurse and you don't need to know about the different types of sharks if you're a nurse unless you join the Peace Core and get sent near a shark infested country. Just between you and me, the Peace Core pays crappy. So I can pretty much expect this part to be on the test. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment